1. We follow guidance around social distancing, respiratory and hand hygiene measures and the correct wearing of PPE
2. The home keeps stock for PPE, cleaning and decontamination items as per British standard EN 14476 and continue to source from multiple suppliers
3. Staff have a weekly Covid-19 test and residents are tested once a month wherever possible
4. We have introduced visiting protocols to support family visits by appointment, safe travel, check list on arrival, advice, declaration and consent, all visitors are tested on arrivals, PPE are provided at entry, residents are allowed to go out with their family by arrangement. Track and trace in place. Make the visits enjoyable as possible for all involved whilst complying with Government guidance.
5. Any new residents must have a test within 48 hours of admission and show proof of a negative result before coming into the home. All new admissions are cared for in their rooms for 14 days to reduce the risk of new cases coming into the home
6. We have appointed a new house keeper to keep up with the cleanliness and hygiene
7. All staff are double vaccinated and 2 new staff are waiting for the second vaccine.
8. 89% of residents are double vaccinated.
9. Complete capacity tracker providing assurance and early warning signs of an outbreak
10. Advocates and POA are kept in contact with the residents to protect their rights during lockdown.
11. Risk assessment and consent form in place