1. Eligibility requirements;
This prize draw is open to all persons who;
a. are aged 18 or over;
b. are resident in the UK ;
c. have subscribed and watch our September “Beginners Guide to choosing elderly care” live on YouTube.
This prize draw is not open to any persons who;
d. are Autumna Ltd. or Chosen With Care Ltd. employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of this prize draw.
2. By entering this prize draw, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. The draw is governed by English Law and any matters relating to the draw will be resolved under English Law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
3. The draw will take place at the end of the “Beginners Guide to finding the right later life care” webinar on September 5th 2020. The winner will be the person who is selected randomly from the list of eligible entrants who have entered as described in point 1 above.
4. The winner will be notified using the email address they provided on registration, by 20th September 2020. Any entrant may check the result of the prize draw on any Autumna social media outlets. Twitter: @laterlivingexpert @autumnacare Facebook: @autumnaUK or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The prize is stated as £250 in John Lewis vouchers.
6. Should the winner not wish to accept the prize, no alternative will be offered and a further draw will be made until such time the prize can be allocated to a randomly selected eligible entrant.
7. Acceptance of the prize by the winner gives Autumna Ltd. the right to use the prize-winner’s name, personal photograph both immediately after their win and in the future, unless prohibited by law.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
10. Promoter: Autumna Ltd. 1 The Old Stables, Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, United Kingdom, TN3 9JT
Home Care Services
Live-in Care Services
Retirement Living Developments