All of our care and nursing homes are designed with our residents in mind. Our homes are fully equipped to provide care in a pleasant and comfortable setting. We employ specialist interior designers with a wealth of experience in the care industry. This ensures that all of our homes are tastefully designed, but more importantly are tailored to the requirements of residents. Every room leaves ample opportunity for residents to personalise their living space, creating a "home away from home" environment.
Our homes provide well equipped facilities, all our homes offer:
- Areas to relax, unwind, play games and engage in activities
- Bathrooms that promote dignity and privacy
- Spacious, tasteful bedrooms
- Well-equipped lounges with TV, DVD, telephone and full wi-fi access
- State of the art kitchens offering award winning food and drink in spacious, comfortable dining areas
- Access by appointment to Doctors, Physiotherapists and Opticians etc.
Neale Court Care Home has 23 single self-contained flats on the ground and first floor. Each flat comprises of a personal lounge, fitted kitchen, private W.C, hand basin, shower and bed area with built in cupboard. Opportunity is given to personalise the flat with your own furniture. The home is wheelchair accessible and there is a passenger lift to the first floor where we have a comfortable lounge and conservatory, with plenty of space to relax and enjoy activities.